The VIA Embedded Android Forum 2015 took place on May 27th at the at the prestigious ShanghaiTech University (Yueyang Road Campus), to help address the growing demand for Embedded Android applications in China.
The forum featured an action-packed day of presentations from some of our key Android engineers with discussions revolving around five major bottlenecks developers face for Embedded Android applications:
- Skinning Android for Embedded Applications
- Selection and Integration of Embedded Display Devices
- Breaking Through: Gaining access to legacy I/O devices with Android
- Remote Management of Embedded Android Devices
- Embedded Android Real-Time Streaming Optimization
VIA Embedded Android Forum 2015 - Shanghai